Google

Saturday, April 12, 2008

First post

This is the first post on this new blog - Thrifttravelers.blogspot.com

I will start posting reviews, tips and travel advice for the benefit of all travellers..especially those who are travelling on a budget.

There will also be independent reviews of past hotels/hostels I've stayed during my travels all over the world. These hotels / hostels did not pay me anything to review their hotels/hostels... I am just doing this for the benefit of future travelers.

There will also be tips on bargain hunting/shopping, value for money places to visit, food reviews, money savers pointers and loads more... so do visit this site as often as you can.

Subscribe to our feed so that you'll know when there is new blog posts.

Happy Travelling ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment