Google

Thursday, October 2, 2008

T Cafe Cameron Highlands



During our last visit to Cameron Highlands, we finally got the chance to try the famous T-Cafe, located above Mary Brown restaurant in Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands.


Its a quaint little cafe, owned apparently by the auntie of this guy I met few months ago. She had about 3 staff helping her. Service was quick and efficient..

The serving size though could be better improved for the price paid.. My partner had to order additional food coz he wasnt full with his spaghetti..

I tried the famous scones and jam and butter..
The verdict..I think the scone still cant beat the scone sold at Cafe in Kinokuniya KLCC.


Then I had a chicken lasagna..which unfortunately has more vege than the chicken and taste not that great..

My partner had spaghetti..which wasnt enough for him..


so then he ordered fried rice..which turned out to be the best meal we had at T-Cafe Cameron Highlands..

But anyway..it was worth trying..since me and my cousins had always wanted to go there but its usually closed on Sundays..

No comments:

Post a Comment